Here is important information about how I handle commissions. Please read it.
I didn’t include it on the image above, but if I somehow end up with enough people wanting these, ***I will donate a chunk to the ADAA (Anxiety and Depression Association of America) in honor of Robin Williams.Furthermore, any tips will be put into the donation pool (on the off chance anyone wants to give one.)
There’s no story or anything, I just really need spending money for books, art supplies, and freedom in general. Asking the parents for things I need/want causing some issues internally… Anyway, I’m keeping things cheap and simple for now. On a later date I’ll reopen my old prices.
Fill this out and either Submit (it will not be posted, obviously) or email it if you prefer.
- Username and PayPal email: (the email you’ll be sending your payment through.)
- Number of Sketches: (how many characters/sketches you want. Remember, please keep it under 3.)
- Fill out the below per character/sketch.
- —Style: (pick one of the three shown above.)
- —Inked? (yes or no.)
- —Photoshop Gradient? (yes or no and colors you want used. You will get a version without it either way.)
- —References: (Drawings or written descriptions. A little about their personality is encouraged as well.
- —Expression/mood/pose requests: (if you have one.)
- Total: (The total price. I’ll double check for you before confirming.) (Remember, any tips will be added to the pool to be donated to the ADAA***.)
***If there is still need for Ferguson-related donations, money will go towards those things. Meaning food and gas masks and whatever else they need. And by chunk I mean at least 50%.